For the past 2 weeks we've spent all of our time with family from far and wide! First, we had Andrew's uncle in for the weekend from Australia. Baxter and Delyse come into Canada to spend time with their children and always try to make it down to the states to visit with us! It was great catching up and seeing them, we really hope to make it over to Australia one day to see them too!!
{Waiting on family pic}
After they left Monday afternoon I got the house organized, laundry done and started packing to head out to North Lake on Tuesday afternoon. We have spent the 4th of July holiday week either in the AC or in the water since most days were around 98-100 degrees!! The water wasn't even refreshing after a while! The kids enjoyed lighting the fireworks, by kids I'm including Andrew! The adults enjoyed an evening out to The Grill House and we enjoyed a late night swim in the perfect water!! And of course it wouldn't have been a North Lake weekend without lots of tubing!
 |
| Beautiful moon on the first night! |
 |
| Swimming! Pretty much all we could do since it was so hot out! |
 |
| Fireworks for the Fourth! |
 |
| The whole family went tubing! |
 |
| These girls are such beauties! I was never this cute when I was their age! What happened to the awkward stage? |
We couldn't have asked for better weather this past week, I personally love the hot weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment